Pay your adoption fees
The Rescued Dog’s adoption fees cover the initial pull fee to rescue the dog from the shelter; an initial examination from our vets, including any necessary vaccinations; fees for the spay or neuter surgery; any medications the dog needs, including antibiotics and pain medications; and expenses for care of the dog from the time we rescue him or her to the time we place the dog with his or her forever family, including food, crates, bedding, and any other additional care needs.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
With Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation, you can give your pet the best medical care possible.
List of needed/suggested supplies
- ID Tag with at least one phone number
- Leash (non-retractable one!)
- Food and water bowls
- Crate with bedding
- Nylabones for safe chewing
Every adoption includes a free session with Canine Education
- (801) 755-3780
Free initial veterinary visit
- Every adoption includes a free first visit at San Carlos Animal Hospital within 10 days of adoption.
- 8618 Lake Murray Blvd, SD 92119